To find your polling location:

  • Find your address on the voter ward assignments listing.
    • Wards 1-5 vote at Waukesha County Technical College - RTA Center, located at 800 Main Street, Pewaukee
    • Wards 6-10 vote at Village Hall, located at 235 Hickory Street.
  • Visit the MyVote webpage and enter in your address.  Your polling location will appear for the address entered. 

To register to vote:

  • Visit the MyVote webpage which enables Wisconsin residents to register to vote and request an absentee ballot.  You are also able to view your voting history. 
  • Complete a Voter Registration form and return it to our office with an acceptable Proof of Residency (list listed on page 2).


To request an absentee ballot:

  • Visit the MyVote webpage which enables Wisconsin residents to register to vote and request an absentee ballot.  You are also able to view your voting history. 
  • Complete an Absentee Ballot Request Form and return it to our office with a copy of your acceptable voter ID (listed on page 2). 
  • Send a letter either by email or mail your request to the Village Clerk at 235 Hickory Street, Pewaukee, WI  53072.
    • Include your full name
    • current address
    • mailing address
    • Indicate the election you would like the absentee ballot for
    • Include a copy of your current acceptable 
  • If you certify you are indefinitely confined you are confirming that you are certifying that you am indefinitely confined because of age, illness, infirmity or disability and request absentee ballots be sent to me automatically until I am no longer confined, or I fail to return a ballot. Anyone who makes false statements in order to obtain an absentee ballot may be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not more than 6 months or both per Wis. Stats. ยงยง 12.13(3)(i), 12.60(1)(b).

The scheduled dates for elections in 2021 are:

  • February 16 (Spring Primary)
  • April 6 (Spring Election)

Polls are open from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. 

Visit the Wisconsin Election Commission for more information regarding Wisconsin Elections.

Additional Information

As a reminder an acceptable voter ID is required to vote in Wisconsin elections, please visit the Bring It to the Ballot website for more information.

If you are interested in running for a local office, follow this link to the Wisconsin Elections Commission for information.  You may also obtain the proper paperwork at the Village Hall.

Below you will find when elections are held for each office.

Spring Elections are for non-partisan offices.

  • If a Primary is necessary, it is held on the third Tuesday in February. 
  • The Spring Election is held on the first Tuesday in April.

Non-partisan offices include:

  • Local: Village President, Trustees, Municipal Judge and School Board Members:
  • County: County Board Supervisor, Multi-Jurisdictional Judge, County Executive, County Advisory Referendum if applicable
  • State: State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Justice of the Supreme Court, Circuit Court Judge, Court of Appeals Judge, Statewide Referendum if applicable

*The April election also includes the Presidential Preference Primary in a Presidential election year.

Fall Elections are for partisan offices and include a party preference category.

  • If a Primary is necessary it is held on the second Tuesday in August.
  • The General Election is held on the first Tuesday in November.

Partisan offices include:

  • President and Vice-President of the United States
  • Governor
  • Lieutenant Governor
  • Attorney General
  • Secretary of State
  • State Treasurer
  • United States Senator
  • Representative in Congress
  • State Senator
  • Representative to the Assembly
  • County District Attorney
  • County Clerk
  • County Treasurer
  • County Sheriff
  • County Clerk of Circuit Court
  • County Register of Deeds
  • Referendum, if applicable