As a reminder an acceptable voter ID is required to vote in Wisconsin elections, please visit the Bring It to the Ballot website for more information.
If you are interested in running for a local office, follow this link to the Wisconsin Elections Commission for information. You may also obtain the proper paperwork at the Village Hall.
Below you will find when elections are held for each office.
Spring Elections are for non-partisan offices.
- If a Primary is necessary, it is held on the third Tuesday in February.
- The Spring Election is held on the first Tuesday in April.
Non-partisan offices include:
- Local: Village President, Trustees, Municipal Judge and School Board Members:
- County: County Board Supervisor, Multi-Jurisdictional Judge, County Executive, County Advisory Referendum if applicable
- State: State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Justice of the Supreme Court, Circuit Court Judge, Court of Appeals Judge, Statewide Referendum if applicable
*The April election also includes the Presidential Preference Primary in a Presidential election year.
Fall Elections are for partisan offices and include a party preference category.
- If a Primary is necessary it is held on the second Tuesday in August.
- The General Election is held on the first Tuesday in November.
Partisan offices include:
- President and Vice-President of the United States
- Lieutenant Governor
- Attorney General
- Secretary of State
- State Treasurer
- United States Senator
- Representative in Congress
- State Senator
- Representative to the Assembly
- County District Attorney
- County Clerk
- County Treasurer
- County Sheriff
- County Clerk of Circuit Court
- County Register of Deeds
- Referendum, if applicable