Forest Hill Cemetery is a non-denominational municipal cemetery owned, operated and maintained by the Village of Pewaukee. It is located just off Prospect Avenue on School Street, directly across from the Pewaukee Schools at 300 School St. The ordinance related to Forest Hill Cemetery is available to view by clicking here: Cemetery Rules and Regulations. See our Cemetery Fee schedule for additional information.
Grave lot information:
- Grave lots in the upper section (Section H) are available for purchase by both residents and non-residents
- Grave lot fees can be found on the Cemetery Fee Schedule
- Schedule an appointment with the Village Clerk to view and/or purchase available gravesites by calling 262-691-5660
- Schedule a burial by contacting the Village Clerk at 262-691-5660
- Burials must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance (72 hours December 1 through March 31)
- Cost of the burial is determined by the day and time of the burial
- Normal business hours for burials are Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Extra fees apply for evening and/or weekend burials
- The legal report of Final Disposition Burial Transit Permit paperwork and payment in full must be received prior to the burial
Memorial Stone Information:
- The Village of Pewaukee is responsible for pouring the foundation for the memorial stone
- Fees for the foundation can be found in the Cemetery Fee Schedule
- Find more details on the Memorial Permit and in the Cemetery Rules and Regulations
- Local memorial stone companies can help you facilitate the stone placement