The Village of Pewaukee requires a burning permit for any type of fire on a residential property, including fire pits.
- There is no cost to the resident for this permit.
- Fire/burning is prohibited on commercial and public properties.
- Hours for fires/burning are limited to 7 a.m. through 10 p.m.
- The burning of garbage, tires, treated wood or like materials is prohibited.
- Only property owners may apply for a burning permit.
- The burning permit must be read, completed and returned before burning.
- A new permit is required each year.
If you have questions regarding the rules and regulations of burning in the Village of Pewaukee, please contact the Fire Department at 262-522-2500.
Complete a burning permit and return the form to the Village Hall.