The Village contracts Waste Management (formally Advanced Disposal) for curbside pick-up of refuse and recycling at single-family residential homes. Commercial and/or multi-family residences do not typically fall under the Village contract for services.
Things to know about trash and recycling in the Village:
- Trash is picked up every Friday (may be moved in the case of a holiday)
- All trash must be inside the bin provided - no bags outside of the receptacle will be collected
- Recycling is picked up every other Friday according to the schedule
- If you live west of Hwy 16 you are an 'A' day
- If you live east of Hwy 16 you are a 'B' day
Does the Village contract include bulk item pick-up?
- Each residence on our contract is allowed one bulk item per week
- Contact Waste Management at 262-369-3080 to arrange the pick-up before placing your item on the curb - they will tell you when the truck will be around to pick it up