The Village of Pewaukee Municipal Court represents the judicial branch of government and provides a neutral setting for resolving Village ordinance and traffic violations. They hear both adult and juvenile cases.
Cases they hear:
- First offense drunk driving
- Traffic and parking
- Disorderly conduct
- Truancy and underage drinking
- Building code violations
- Boating violations
Address - 235 Hickory St.
Website - Pewaukee Municipal Court
Online payments may be made at the ACI Payments website
Municipal Court staff:
- Municipal Judge - Melissa Murray
- Prosecuting Attorney - Lori Fabian
- Court Clerk - is in office and can be reached Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Phone 262-691-5678 ext. 228
- Fax 262-691-5675