The Pewaukee Joint Park & Recreation Board is a collaborative board of both the Village and City of Pewaukee.
*All meetings are held virtually until further notice.
What do the members of the Joint Park & Recreation Board do?
- Responsible for assisting the Park and Recreation Director with the annual budget
- Establishing and implementing operational policies within the Joint Park & Recreation Department
- Hear and determine appeals in regards to the cost of services and general citizen complaints
- Review and approve matters of department policy and initiate the creation, amendment, or rescinding of any such policy as a recommendation to the City Common Council and/or Village Board
When: The second Wednesday of each month
Where: City of Pewaukee
Time: 7 p.m.
More information such as agendas and minutes can be found on the City of Pewaukee website.
Current Board Members:
- City Alderman: Brian Dziwulski
- Village Trustee: Robert Rohde
- City Citizen Member: Del Kaatz
- Village Citizen Member (term ending 4/30/2023): Amy Brimmer
- Village Citizen Member (term ending 4/30/2023): Todd Greenwald
- City Citizen Member: Gary Majeskie
- City Citizen Member: Dave Linsmeier