The Village of Pewaukee Board of Review is a quasi-judicial (court-like) body with duties & powers defined by Wis. Stats. Sec. 70.46 & 70.48.
*All meetings are held virtually until further notice.
What do Board of Review Members do?
- Adjust assessments when they are proven incorrect by sworn oral testimony
- Correct any errors or omissions in the descriptions or computations found on the assessment roll
- Check the assessment roll for omitted property and double assessments
- Attend a two hour training every other year
- Meet annually at any time during the 45-day period beginning the fourth Monday of April and may convene at other times as needed
- Hold three year terms and are appointed by the Village Board
If you would like information regarding your property's value contact the assessor for information. The assessor can discuss your property's value and steps to take if you would like to object to your property's value.
To become a member of the Board of Review complete an application and turn in at the Village Hall.
Current Board of Review members: