The Village of Pewaukee Police Commission operates under the authority and duties as prescribed by Wisconsin State Statutes.
*All meetings are held virtually until further notice.
What do the members of the Pewaukee Police Commission do?
- Administer examinations and prepare eligible lists for the appointment and promotion of uniformed personnel of the Police Department
- Serve as an appeals board in cases of dismissals and suspensions of the Police Department uniformed personnel
- Acts as the authority to appoint and remove the Police Chief in accordance with Wisconsin State Statutes
- Serve five year terms and are appointed by the Village Board
When: Meets as needed
Where: Pewaukee Village Hall - 235 Hickory St.
To become a member of the Police Commission complete an application and turn in at the Village Hall.
Current Police Commission Members:
- Chairperson/President (term expires 5/1/2024): David Spakowicz
- Member (term expires 4/30/2024): Thomas Houck
- Member (term expires 4/30/2025): William Gehrking
- Member (term expires 4/30/2023): Mary McNeill
- Member (term expires 4/30/2025): Peter Rohde