A strategic plan is a document that encompasses a systematic process by which the Village anticipates and plans for its future.
In 2019, the Village Board approved an updated strategic plan and compiled a list of goals as shown below:
- Develop a formal redevelopment and land use plan for the Village, considering the fiscal impact and cost of service for varying land uses.
- Develop a plan for updating facilities, improving technology, and making capital improvements over the next ten years and ensure sustainability of the Village's growth and resources moving forward.
- Improve planning and collaboration with the surrounding communities, Lake Sanitary District and Waukesha County.
- Improve communications and operational transparency with Village residents and businesses through the development and implementation of a communications platform that leverages technology.
- Promote activities and organizations that foster stronger neighborhoods and a healthier community.
The entire approved strategic plan document can be found by clicking the link.
The Village meets 3 times a year to review the list of goals and their progress usually around January, April and July. To view upcoming meetings please view the calendar of events.