The Village of Pewaukee Zoning Board of Appeals is responsible for hearing and deciding appeals where it is alleged there is an error in any order, requirement, decision, or determination made by an administrative official in the enforcement of the Village's Land Development Code. Board members hold three year terms and are appointed by the Village Board.
*All meetings are held virtually until further notice.
When: The third Thursday of the month as necessary
Where: Pewaukee Village Hall
Time: 7 p.m.
To become a member of the Zoning Board of Appeals complete an application and turn in at the Village Hall.
Current Zoning Board of Appeals members are:
- Member (term 5/1/19-4/30/22): Theresa Opie
- Member (term 4/17/18-4/30/21): Douglas Joers
- Member (term 5/5/20-5/1/23): Kristine Tawil
- Member (term 5/5/20-5/1/23): Thomas Houck
- Member (term 5/1/19-4/30/22): Susan Seagrist
- Alternate Member (term 9/4/17-4/30/21): Richard Goldade
- Alternate Member (term 5/5/20-4/30/23): Patricia Stonger