The Village of Pewaukee Public Works & Safety Committee is responsible for advising the Village Board on matters referred to the committee by the board. Members hold three year terms and are appointed by the Village Board.
*All meetings are held virtually until further notice.
What do members of the Public Works & Safety Committee deal with?
- Matters related to public works and safety
- Streets, sewers, lighting, storm sewers
- Village work crews, cemetery, building regulations
- Curbs & gutters, sidewalks, dumps
- Civil defense, traffic and parking regulations
When: The first Tuesday of the month as necessary
Where: Pewaukee Village Hall - 235 Hickory St.
Time: 5:30 p.m.
To become a member of the Public Works & Safety Committee complete an application and turn in at the Village Hall.
Current Public Works & Safety Committee Members: